A small token of My Love & deepest sympathys to My Dear Friend!

This site is in Memory of a Great friend,
Companion, Father, Son, Brother, Life partner & so much more that I can only
begin to describe the wonderful man that Michael Smith was to his Friends &
Family. Please feel free to add your comments, greetings to Michelle &/or
family, Prayers, thoughts, or anything that you wish. This site was made
for my dear friend Michelle Peters whom I love-but it is for Everyone that knew & cared
about Michael so feel free to add anything you would like & thank you so much for stopping by..Please join the "FOLLOWERS" on the right side of the page before leaving. God Bless You All & Have a wonderful day!


Monday, March 7, 2011

In Loving memory of Michael Smith Tribute video

No comments:

Post a Comment